Inventor and Designer of Postural Control Insoles
Professor/Dr. Rothbart has been a researcher and clinician in the field of chronic pain elimination for more than forty years. He is the discoverer of two common, inherited foot structures that predispose a person to chronic muscle and joint pain - the Rothbarts Foot and the PreClinical Clubfoot Deformity. Professor/Dr. Rothbart developed Rothbart Proprioceptive Therapy, which specifically and successfully treats these two abnormal foot structures, permanently eliminating or greatly reducing chronic muscle and joint pain.
But in addition to his professional experience working with chronic pain patients, he also personally lived with chronic pain for over 10 years. This personal experience of what it feels like to live in unrelenting pain has shaped his unique philosophy in how he works with his patients. Because he understands on both a physical and emotional level exactly what it's like to live in chronic pain, he has a keen insight into the problems his patients are living with.
Professor/Dr. Rothbart's approach is different from all others in the following ways:
- Professor/Dr. Rothbart works only with people who have one of the two common, abnormal foot structures he discovered that cause chronic pain - the Rothbarts Foot and the PreClinical Clubfoot Deformity.
- His treatment - Rothbart Proprioceptive Therapy - is the only known cure for the Rothbarts Foot and the PreClinical Clubfoot Deformity. This is because Rothbart Proprioceptive Therapy effectively treats the cause (source) of the chronic musculoskeletal pain, which is the abnormal foot structure.
- Professor/Dr. Rothbart does not do pain management, which only treats symptoms. When symptoms are treated, the problem will always return. Conversely, when the source of the problem is effectively treated, the patient's body heals and their chronic pain is eliminated for good. Hence, they will no longer need treatment. The duration of Rothbart Proprioceptive Therapy is, on the average, between six and eighteen months.
- His patients are those who have the most severe, seemingly unsolvable chronic pain problems. Because of Professor/Dr. Rothbart's many years of clinical experience and his continuing research in the field of chronic musculoskeletal pain, he is able to help these patients for who all other therapies (traditional and alternative) have failed.
- Professor/Dr. Rothbart only takes on twenty patients at a given time, so as to give every patient the full benefit of his expertise and the individual attention necessary to bring them to a permanent great reduction or complete elimination of their chronic pain. Appointments are not on a time clock, patient questions are answered and patients take an active role in their healing process.
- Professor/Dr. Rothbart has developed and is the only clinician using specifc proprietary tests and complex computer postural analyses, which determine the presence of an inherited abnormal foot structure that leads to chronic pain.
- Professor/Dr. Rothbart is the inventor of Rothbart Proprioceptive Insoles (U.S. Patented), which are custom designed and fabricated for each patient, according to the results of the postural analyses. These prescriptive insoles correct the distorted signals that are sent from the patient's abnormal foot structure to their brain. In doing this, the posture is permanently corrected, which allows the inflamed joints and muscles to heal.
- Professor/Dr. Rothbart is currently the only clinician who can, and is, successfully working long distance with chronic pain patients having either the Rothbarts Foot or the PreClinical Clubfoot Deformity.
- While others are still using techniques which he discarded 25 years ago, Professor/Dr. Rothbart continually advances into unknown frontiers. He spends much of his time in research, looking for new avenues and more effective tools to help his patients get better faster. Professor/Dr. Rothbart does what he tells you he can do. He gets results.
To learn more about Professor/Dr. Rothbart's therapy or his innovative therapy, go to the About Professor Rothbart page or the What is Rothbart Proprioceptive Therapy page.
If you are ready to take the next step towards freedom from chronic pain, go to the Schedule an Initial Phone Consultation page.
To hear from others whom Professor/Dr. Rothbart has helped or know of his work, go to the Patient Testimonials page.
Professor/Dr. Rothbart's Philosophy and Approach
Listen to Kathyrn Merrow interview Professor/Rothbart about his philosophy and approach in eliminating chronic muscle and joint pain