Take the following face photo in JPEG format (high resolution/300 dpi).
The accuracy of the computer analysis depends partly on the sharpness and clarity of the photo.
- Look straight into the camera (tripod-mounted)
- Make sure the photo is sharp, both ears lobes and pupils clearly visible and not blurred
- Use a green or blue backdrop only
Posture and Foot Photos
Take the following foot and full body photos in JPEG format (high resolution/300 dpi).
The accuracy of the computer analyses depends partly on the sharpness and clarity of the photos. Therefore, if possible, I recommend that you have a professional photographer take these photos.
1. Both feet while sitting - do not put any weight on your feet (See pictures below):
2. Full Body
- Stand barefoot on a hard surface
- Relax, take a deep breathe, do not try to hold your posture
- Look straight ahead
- Take the following two photos (see photos below): Facing the camera, Lateral view with the right shoulder nearest to the camera
Lateral View - Right shoulder Facing the Camera
nearest to the camera
- Take both photos in JPEG format (high resolution/300 dpi)
- It is important that both photos are taken without moving the camera (you will need to mount your camera on a tripod)
- In both photos, maintain the same distance between you and the camera (you will need someone to take the photos)
- Make sure the camera is positioned so that your entire body is captured in both photos.
- Wear only your underwear, shorts and tee short or leotards so that your anatomical landmarks are easily visualized
- Where to send the Photos : Email the Photos to: ProfessorRothbart <at> Gmail <dot> com