Schedule an Initial Phone Consultation
Professor/Dr. Rothbart has an international practice in Portugal where he treats people from all over the world using Rothbart Proprioceptive Therapy. Due to the demand for his therapy, for those who cannot travel to his office he has also developed a highly successful approach - Long Distance Rothbart Proprioceptive Therapy - to treat patients via long distance. No matter where you are in the world, Professor/Dr. Rothbart may be able to help you.
If you have questions about whether Professor/Dr Rothbart's therapy is right for you, we first invite you to read this website in its entirety, particularly the information on 'Rothbart's Therapy' and the 'FAQs' page (both on the navigational bar).
Further questions can be answered by reading his book, The Foot's Connection To Chronic Pain, written specifically for the chronic pain sufferer. In easy-to-understand language, Professor/Dr. Rothbart describes the two abnormal foot structures - Rothbarts Foot and the PreClinical Clubfoot Deformity - that are a common cause of chronic pain throughout the body, how to determine if you may have one of these foot structures and the therapy which can permanently eliminate your chronic pain.
If you are ready to reclaim your health, your next step is to schedule an Initial Phone Consulatation with Professor/Dr. Rothbart. During your consultation, Professor/Dr. Rothbart will answer your initial questions about your chronic pain problem(s). The information you provide him will help him determine if you may have one of the two abnormal foot structures that he treats.
How to schedule an Initial Phone Consultation:
1) For payment, click on the yellow Buy Now button located at the bottom of this page.
2) The cost of your Initial Phone Consultation is 150 Euros. If you are using a credit card (that bills you in currency other than Euros) your card automatically makes the conversion from your country's currency into Euros.
3) Upon receipt of your payment, two questionnaires will be emailed to you to fill out. Your answers give Professor/Dr. Rothbart initial information about your chronic pain problem(s).
4) As soon as we receive your completed questionnaires, we will send you an email to schedule the date and time of your Initial Phone Consultation.
5) Professor/Dr. Rothbart will call you at your scheduled time to discuss your chronic pain problem and get you started on your road to recovery.