Principle Investigator for the World Health Organization
"I have been studying your research webiste and find your work quite fascinating and cutting edge.
Cranial distortions initiated in the feet is a very new concept!"
Dr George J Georgiou
Founders of Trigger Point Therapy
"You have helped clarify the relationship between trigger points, dental malocclusions and foot function."
Janet Travell M.D.
David Simons M.D.
Father of Posturology
"I'll be presenting a poster on your research regarding the modification of the facial muscle tone resulting from using an orthesis (RPT) under the first radius, during our symposium of the Association Posture et Eqluilibre, Marseille."
Dr Pierre Marie Gagey
Fondateur de l'Association Francise de Posturologie
L'Hay Les Roses, France
Founder Alternative Medicine
"Dr Rothbart's research and publications are Nobel Prize Material."
Norman Shealy MD, PhD
Pioneer in Pain Medicine
Seven Key Discoveries by Professor/Dr. Rothbart that led to the Elimination of Chronic Muscle and Joint Pain
Professor/Dr. Rothbart is a pioneer in chronic musculoskeletal pain elimination and a pioneer in biomechanics (the science of human motion).
The following are the seven key discoveries made by Professor/Dr. Rothbart, which have led to the development of an effective therapy, which eliminates chronic musculoskeletal (muscle and joint) pain.
1. He was the first person to demonstrate that chronic muscle and joint pain could be eliminated, not just managed.
2. He demonstrated that changes in how the foot develops in the womb, result in abnormal foot motion, which leads to poor posture and chronic pain.
Previous concepts of 'why the foot moves abnormally' were demonstrated to be false.
3. He discovered, demonstrated and documented how the foot is linked to the knee, pelvis and low back
How abnormal foot motion de-stabilizes the knee, pelvis and low back:
How abnormal foot motion leads to chronic pain in the knee, pelvis and low back:
4. He discovered two distinct, previously unknown inherited foot structures (the Rothbarts Foot and the PreClinical Clubfoot Deformity), which he linked to the development of chronic musculoskeletal pain
5. He invented a novel approach to resolve chronic pain, by improving muscle function, using proprioceptive stimulation underneath the foot
6. He was the first to link abnormal foot motion to changes in the occlusion (bite) and stress patterns in the cranial bones
7. He was the first to link abnormal foot motion to the development of Scoliosis
To learn more about the therapy that Professor/Dr. Rothbart developed to eliminate chronic pain based on these seven key discoveries, go to the What is Rothbart Proprioceptive Therapy page.
For more information on Professor/Dr. Rothbart’s approach to chronic pain elimination, go to the My Philosophy and Approach page.
To view a list of Professor/Dr. Rothbart's publications regarding the elimination of chronic pain, go to the Publications page.